Louise A Mercier, B. Sc.
Some highlights of my professional development
- Teaching certificate in 1995. I taught at the prestigious Notre-Dame College in Montreal, across from Saint-Joseph's Oratory, among others.
- In 1994, my first real estate investment.
- In 2002, my beginnings as a real estate broker.
- In 2006, I left real estate and went to finance where I won many awards with my spouse. Our story was so powerful that we are asked to represent the company on a Canadian scale.
- I taught professionally for 7 years, including the business start-up program.
- In 2010, I returned to real estate by founding my own real estate agency.
- I taught for 2 years at the college level for future brokers.
- I was a real estate columnist on FM 103.3 radio for almost 3 years.
- I became a franchisee of a real estate agency with a provincial banner from 2013 to 2016.
- I wrote the book Your 90 Days Journal to Success / This Is Your 90 Day Journal to Success in 2015, which sold in 15 countries.
- In 2015, I was elected to the board of directors of the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board (CIGM) (3rd largest real estate board in Canada)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the College of Real Estate in 2015-2016.
- I was president of the Rive-Sud grouping of the CIGM from 2015 to 2018.
- In 2016, I founded SUCCESS: User Guide inc. and mainly devote myself to giving workshops and training to leaders who wish to have a balanced life.
- I give lectures on global balance and how we can change our life with concrete tips.
- In all fields, I have trained thousands of people to improve their performance and their quality of life.
I offer a personalized support program for Leaders who want to improve their overall quality of life.
To do so, we can talk to each other and see what is possible for you.